Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Believe

People say there are doors
That open to the way to your destination
People say you just have to find the key
And you'll reach your salvation

They believe in Destiny.


People say you're busy looking for the key
But the door has always been open
People say you just have to walk through
You dreams don't have to be broken

They believe in Opportunity.


But I see no doors
I don't want to find the key
All I see is a path
And it is welcoming me

It seems to be full of dangers
Some good and some bad strangers
However, I know there is no way out
And I know that I can cross this path

I believe in Me.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! especially I believe in me! great :)

Preksha Khanna said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

wow!! wish i could write like you do!! :D

Preksha Khanna said...

Thank you! That is flattering :)